9500 Multi Controller / Auto. Washer Standard Features:
- Market leader High Specification Multi-Function Controller.
- Touch screen operated / Easy-to-follow graphic instructions for farmer & lorry driver.
- Controls & manages all aspects of cooling & washing of the milk tank.
- Robotic Milker interface optional.
Milk Level Meter – 60 Day Historic Log & Display to screen of Milk Quantity:
(After each milking, / Before & after a partial collection, / Auto. Reset to zero after a full collection, / Start/Stop of 2nd & 3rd Compressors as required by milk levels, / “Full Tank” alarm & powering off milking equipment option, / Factory certified to 0.25% accuracy.)
Tank Guard – Built in 60 Day Event Log & Monitoring of:
(Chill time / Milk temperatures / Cooling Unit run times / Milk collection times & temperature / Agitator activity / Wash water temperature / Detergent intake / Power failures.)
- Electronic Alarm & Display-to-Screen of any errors outside the set parameters.
- 60 Day Event Log downloadable to PC, spreadsheet for display, print or sharing by e-mail.
- Built in Wi-Fi for PC monitoring.
- Option of alarms to mobile phone by SMS text.
- Pre- Collection Agitation programmable.
- Safety Cooling Stop in the event of an agitator motor failure.
- Emergency Manual Cooling Override Switch.
- Auto detergent & descaler peristaltic dosing pumps.
- Wash cycle programmable to individual requirements including a “Quick Wash”.
Tank Built Quality – Only quality materials & industry leading components used:
- 5 Year warranty on evaporator plates.
- Copeland Scroll Compressors / Sirem Agitator Motors / Ebara Industrial Wash Pumps.
- Manufactured from EN 1.4301 [AISI 304] certified high quality stainless steel, built to ISO 9001 certified standards, suitable for Indoor or Outdoor installations.
- 2mm inner & 1.5mm stainless steel tank shell filled with Polyurethane insulation built on a full Saddle & Chassis Base for extra strength.
About RØ-KA Industries, Denmark.
- RØ-KA Industries, a Danish manufacturer founded in 1950.
- First generation of RØ-KA Bulk Milk Tanks built in 1967.
- Supplier to quality conscious dairy farmers in many countries across the world.
After Sales Service / Support – We work closely with a carefully selected dealer network, who provide a second to none delivery, installation, routine aftersales & breakdown service.
To find your local dealer or get further product information & quotation, please contact:
Tel. No. 059-9134144 / 087-7983020 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Web: www.masteragri.ie